Company: Bulk Trader Online (Pty) Ltd, Cape Town, South Africa
Registration Number: 2019/090612/07
apply to all users of the Bulk Trader Website and App (Mobile DAPP). By clicking the "I
accept" button when you log in you are stating that you agree to be bound by all of these
using and accessing the Website.
Bulk Trader is a Blockchain powered Online Marketplace Platform dedicated to B2B sales
and services. Bulk Trader is a unique hyperlocal ecommerce platform with creative digital
marketing solutions for accredited vendors & buyers for goods in bulk.
THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED AS A CONVENIENCE AND SERVICE TO
CRYPTOCURRENCY USERS. ALL POTENTIAL BULK TRADER USERS SHOULD
EXERCISE CAUTION AND DISCRETION, AND GENERALLY TAKE WHATEVER STEPS
HE OR SHE DEEMS NECESSARY TO ENSURE ONE'S PERSONAL SAFETY AND
SECURITY OF PRIVATE KEYS AND TOKENS. YOU ACCEPT FULL PERSONAL
RESPONSIBILITY FOR FOR ANY LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR FROM LOSING YOUR
PRIVATE KEYS OR SENDING COINS TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. BULK TRADER
ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS OF ANY INDIVIDUALS USING THE
Certain information about your use of the Website and personal information that you supply
in relation to a your experience with of using the Bulk Trader applications, and the police or
other government authorities where we believe it is reasonably necessary to protect your
safety or the safety of other people if we suspect and fraudulent activity directly or indirectly
through the Website.
Registered User Conduct
You agree that:
- you will use your access to the Website solely to join the community and to access the various solutions that we provide for your own purpose and will not use the Website for any other miscellaneous activity;
- you will not use the Website to directly or indirectly:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten others;
- collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- create a false identity;
- transmit or upload any material that contains harmful or deleterious computer programs (including, without limitation, viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancelbots);
- transmit or upload any computer programs or other material in breach of any intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or any other applicable laws;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means; and
- interfere with another member"s use and enjoyment of the Website
- you will comply with all relevant laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your or through the use of your password.
Provision of Services
We may modify, suspend or discontinue any or all of the contents of the Website from time to time in our absolute discretion, but only after notifying all our users by email.
We may terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without cause, but only with notice issued to users, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. All funds will be returned in the event that this happens. If you wish to terminate your status as a Registered User of the Website your only recourse is to discontinue your use of the Website and notify us that you have terminated your membership. Upon termination, your right to use the Website immediately ceases.
Communications from Us
You agree that we may send email, SMSâ€™s, newsletters and other forms of communications (whether or not in electronic form) to you from time to time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices
The contents of the Website are the copyright of Bulk Trader and its licensees. No part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form). No part of the Website may be resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website only for your own use.
The contents of the Website may include links to third party materials ('linked sites'). Bulk Trader will not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site or any association with their operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Extension of this Agreement to Bulk Trader
You hereby also agree to extend this Terms and Conditions Agreement to the developers of Bulk Trader and service providers for Bulk Trader. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless its officers and employees, from any and all liability for personal injury, death, property damages and any other loss, and resulting claims (including legal costs) or actions, arising from your participation in or involvement in the Bulk Trader ecosystem.